Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

old friends / old photos - part two

So I am kind of switching up how I am going to do this series.. I decided I wanted to put the stories with a picture so that it isn't so boring... if anyone reads it anyway. So here we go!

The Beginning of What Felt Like a New Life


This photo was taken during the first week of my freshman year of college. It was so strange and surreal to be living on my own. These girls behind me made life a lot easier. Alex is on the left and Jade on the right. Alex and I are now married, which is absolutely insane! She is so sweet and I love being around her! We both ended up marrying guys who lived in the same apartment! Roommates dating roommates! Then there is Jade! I cannot say enough to adequately describe this girl. She was my best friend in the apartment by far. She always cared. She always listened. She cried with me when I cried and she would eat fattening pizza with me when I just wanted to drown my sorrows. During the last month of school we both became single and it was very hard on us both. So what did we do? We sat and watched Vampire Diaries for hours on end. We would sit and cry about the show, eat pizza, and forget to do homework... but thats besides the point! This girl made my life so much easier! She was and is a blessing to me! The first week of school I was so optimistic, but that was soon crushed by the amount of school work I was stuck doing everyday.

So I would classify these friendships as: Existent, but wishing they were stronger, and missing the old times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment