Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

stuck

** Just as a disclaimer for anyone who may read this in the future, this doesn't reflect on anyone in my life. It's just how I have been feeling lately. Its not due to anyone.**

I feel lost.
There is so much to do and so little motivation.
I feel like I will get better when we move.
Here I feel like a child.
If I am on my own with him we can finally start.
Being independent
Being ourselves.
I love my family and I love their generosity,
but things aren't going as planned.
We aren't making any money
we aren't doing anything

day after day
we wake up
eat breakfast
sit
apply for jobs
sit
maybe go to the grocery store
sit
eat dinner
sit
bed time
sleep.
and repeat.

I need something to do. That's partly why I write on here. It gives me something to do and it gives me an outlet. I don't always want to complain so I find another way to express how I am feeling. The only problem is, if anyone I love found these 'venting' posts it would stir up some problems. Because some people like to construe the things I say and read into them unnecessarily.

I just need to figure things out and I cant do that when I don't know what to do.

I just need some help

I just need a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment