Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

old friends / old pictures - part three

Here we go again! I love reminiscing on these old photos. It brings back so many emotions and so many good memories.

GOAL!


So when I first got to Rexburg, my life was pretty simple. Just meeting new people and hanging out with my roommates! We were all first semester freshman so none of us really knew anyone. So we all became best friends really fast! But one of our favorite activities was to pile into our friends 5 person car and fit around 10 into the front, the back, and even the trunk. We were kinda crazy if you couldn't tell. But we would go to these soccer games and freeze our butts off! We would bring blankets and try to keep warm, but we all just ended up huddled on the ground next to the fence basically cuddling with anyone that could bring more insulation to the mix. I loved/ hated going to these soccer games, I really don't like soccer very much.. or the cold.... but it beat staying at home alone eating my worried away. So I opted for freezing my butt off, but I made a lot of good friends doing so. Oh and this girl on my back is Sydney Halford! She was the cutest little thing from Gilbert, AZ. Everyone loved her! She was always so sweet and cute! She always made everyone feel loved and she definitely brought a sweet spirit to our apartment! She is on a mission now in Washington! She even served in my other roommates's ward for a time when we all went home for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment