Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

stars

The room is spinning

I see blurs of color sneak into my vision

almost like stars lighting up the night sky

I feel your hot breath on my skin

I reach for you, but the room is still spinning

You slowly come into focus

I see you leaning over me

I pull you down to my lips

I feel your velvet lips touch mine

I crave more stars

you fall your back and pull me on top of you

I look down and see the man I love

I see the man who I will love for the rest of my life

the man I will have children with

my love for you grows as I look at you

you are perfect, and you are mine

you begin to kiss me and my head becomes cloudy again

my passion begins to swell as you kiss my lips

I love everything about you

every edge

every flaw

every touch.

I never want these stars to leave

I feel so perfect and so whole

the blurs of color make the room spin again

and all I know is i completely love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment